Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Multiple Intelligence Quiz


Hello people! This is my Multiple Intelligence Quiz results, or I hope it is, because the image didn't upload very well when I was downloading it. I have found out that I am a musical (no surprises there) learner and Visual/Spatial learner. I absolutely adore music and learn pieces quickly, so that would work. Also, I enjoy doing 'crazy little doodles' or figurines of me and I like doing crazy things, so I'm a jogsaw puzzle that is different and doesn't always fit together. I also like words. That's why I'm writing my story. If you want to learn more about 'The Journey to Remember' and what it's about, please visit my English blog at http://sthksaichenglish.blogspot.com/
And from now on I'll be doing a 'phrase of the day' on my English blog, so look out for it!
I adore individual and intrapersonal art, and I crave being alone and without anyone else telling what to do, or how to draw, or tell me how to play. I rule my life. I love my life. I control my life.
Keep loving your life!
Kayla

No comments: